Job description—Vice President
The Kew Guild Committee.
To shadow and support the President, and manage the committee in the event an absence, or when necessary, throughout an overseas incumbency.
- Become familiar with the Guild’s Strategic plan and the Presidential priorities.
- Maintain close links with the President over the development of the Strategic Plan.
- Monitor committee business and become familiar with the role of committee officers.
- In the absence of the President, chair meetings and manage the committee.
- Help prepare a financial risk assessment.
- Manage papers and prepare them correctly for archiving
The post holder will be expected to conduct business in a courteous, constructive manner that fulfils the letter and spirit of Guild rules, conforms to all legal requirements, and is consistent with current best practice.
Term of office:
Two years, following election at the Annual General Meeting.