Job description—Communications Coordinator
The Secretary of the Kew Guild.
To support the work of the Guild secretary.
- Type up agendas, minutes and any other documentation relating to meetings and Annual General Meetings of the Kew Guild
- Circulate to all members and Officers said meeting notes – either by e-mail or by postage
- Undertake where requested correspondence from members relating to the Kew Guild
- Update and circulate ‘Review of Progress’ notes on regular basis
- Update and circulate address lists on a regular basis.
- Any other communications or correspondence within the scope of ‘Communications Officer’.
- Help prepare a financial risk assessment.
- Manage papers and prepare them correctly for archiving.
The post holder will be expected to conduct business in a courteous, constructive manner that fulfils the letter and spirit of Guild rules, conforms to all legal requirements, and is consistent with current best practice.
Subject to annual review by the Guild Secretary.